Lab-Grown Diamonds with Grading Report
Lab-Grown Diamonds with Grading Reports are a popular choice among Leonard & Hazel™ Customers. When you purchase any Lab-Grown Diamonds with Grading Report from Leonard & Hazel™ you will be able to upgrade your diamond with us at any time without losing any of the value that you paid for the diamond.
Visit our Jewelers Showcase Today for Lab-Grown Diamonds
Optically, chemically, and physically identical to Natural Diamonds
Lab-Grown Diamonds are not simulants. Scientists create them in a lab. They start with rough crystals and are grown using either HPHT (High-Pressure High Temperature) or CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) — sometimes both methods. Lab-Grown Diamonds can cost 30-50% less than Natural Diamonds.
Every large Lab-Grown Diamond sold with a grading report includes these benefits
- ID Number Security
- Laser inscribed number offers the ultimate safeguard.
- Easy Reviews and Returns
- Qualified accounts enjoy 5-day reviews and pre-paid returns.
- Personalized Inscription
- Engrave a personal message for as little as $25.00.
- Lifetime Trade Ups
- Offer full value credit to your customers when they trade up a Lab-Grown Diamond for another Lab-Grown Diamond. *subject to change
- Buy with Confidence
- All Lab-Grown Diamonds are hand-selected and individually graded.