Leonard & Hazel™ is an online Fine Jewelry and Gifts Company providing a wide variety of unique items, all specialized for those with a particular taste for style and quality goods.
Our team can almost always offer you much better deals than some of these bigger jewelry store chains. This is because we have the same partnerships with all the major suppliers of precious metals, fine jewelry, and gems worldwide but we don't have nearly as much overhead. Therefore, I can pass that saving on to you, the customer!
We have well over 100,000 items already cataloged and ready to purchase. It's important to note that they are not all on our website. If there is anything, in particular, you are looking for, let us know. If we don't already have it we can almost surely customer make it for you at a great price.
Most of our business is currently done online. We encourage visits to our shop but please give us a call first as visits are by appointment only. This will allow us to have some items ready to present to you based upon your desires. You can inspect the goods and try them on before committing to the purchase.
We do most Jewelry Repair in our shop.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Huge Team – While most Jewelry Shops are lucky to have one bench Jeweler on-site, we have more than an on-site Bench Jeweler. We have a large team of experienced Jewelers that can fix or custom design most anything to meet your needs within a matter of days.
- Largest Selection – We have over 100,000 items cataloged and Ready to Ship. They might not all be on our website yet but we continue to add new items to our site each day. If you tell us what you're looking for we can show you a variety of options to meet your needs and we can usually have it in your hands the very next day.
- Competitive Pricing – We cross-reference each item we list to ensure that it's the best deal of it's kind around.
- Fast Delivery – Most of our Jewelry is sent via UPS Next Day Saver® while larger items are sent USPS Express Mail® (1-2 Day) or USPS Priority Mail® (1-3 Day). *Most of our goods are shipped from our shop in Denver, Colorado USA, however, there's a small selection of goods from some of our foreign suppliers that may take up to 45 days to be delivered.
- Free Shipping – Always free shipping to locations within the Contiguous U.S.
- Reliable Return Policy – Most of our goods may be returned for a full refund (minus shipping, handling & insurance costs) provided you notify us within 30 days of receiving the item. Depending on the circumstance, we will sometimes allow returns beyond the 30 days for a 15% restocking fee.
- Lifetime Discounts – Our Customers are like family to us. When you order goods from Leonard & Hazel™ for the first time you'll be Grandfathered in (or Grandmothered in) to receive special discounts on all your future shop orders.
Our business, Leonard & Hazel™ honors a deep love for family - ours and yours as well. We believe that the best life comes from facing the challenges we've inherited from our families while also embracing the gifts.
Neil remembers his dad Leonard with fondness, even though he was killed before Neil reached the age of 3. Leonard was a talent manager & musician in Las Vegas in the '70s, and his forthright, uncompromising nature continues to inspire Neil to embody life with creativity, confidence, and style.
Tina remembers her grandmother Hazel with warmth and gratitude. Hazel was a charge nurse and mother of 8 in rural Minnesota. Her gentle touch and sassy sense of humor brought people together and inspires Tina to embody life with an appreciation for closeness and connection.
We all deserve to express ourselves, to be seen and appreciated for our unique perspectives and GIFTS. Individuality is easily admired through the expression of style. We love to share what brings us joy, so here's our collection of creative, stylish items that we hope bring you and yours a feeling of connection and warmth.
So, why the name Leonard & Hazel™?
You might have guessed it by now, Leonard & Hazel™ is dedicated to our loved ones Leonard Sargisian (Neil's father) & Hazel Tongen (Tina's grandmother). Although they've passed on, we feel their love and influence which we express throughout our Leonard & Hazel™ brand.
Why fine jewelry and gifts?
Neil has 3 items to help him remember his father.
- 1) a gift that was given to Neil when he was two. It was a water basketball game. Neil actually remembers his father giving it to him.
- 2) jewelry; a ring, chain and tie pen given to Neil years after his father was killed.
- 3) a large painting given to Neil when he was a young man. The painting is of a young man giving his girlfriend a gift.
Actually, there is a 4th – pictures and newspaper articles. You'll notice we like to share those too.
Our goods are meant to be passed on and enjoyed for generations to come and this gives us a sense of purpose and meaning.
Neil has a long history working with fine jewelry and gifts – Managing Fine Jewelry Shops such as Ancient Creations and Parks Place Jewelers in Las Vegas, NV. for a few years. While managing, Neil spent a lot of time as an apprentice learning the art of fine jewelry making from the other jewelers. One, in particular, Avi, had been a jeweler for over 40 years before he took Neil under his wing and taught him many trade secrets.
Tina also resonates with creating goods that help give others a better sense of well-being.
Leonard and Hazel never met in life, but we're sure they would have adored one another and they remain very close and dear to our hearts. If only they could see us now. Or can they? We believe so and we aspire to make them proud!
Leonard & Hazel™ Fine Jewelry & Gifts is dedicated to providing our customers with some of the finest goods available on the market. Most of the items we sell can be delivered in days directly from our Denver shop to your home, office, or to a loved one as a gift.
How do we ship?
Everything in our shop comes with FREE SHIPPING w/in the Contiguous U.S. – sent directly from our warehouse in Denver, Colorado, USA!
Ready to Ship orders are processed within 24 hours.
- Most Jewelry is shipped via UPS Next Day Saver® or USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Day).
- Furniture is shipped USPS Express Mail® (1-2 Day) or USPS Priority Mail® (1-3 Day).